Web Design Packages
Each website is custom built for your business, whether you are starting up or need a better online solution. The packages below have been put together to give you an idea of the features and costs involved, but if you have other requirements just ask for a quote and I’ll put together a web design package to suit your budget. Website hosting and maintenance services are also available and if you need a domain name I can help with that too.
All websites include:
- Responsive designs to ensure your website looks great on large and small screens, mobile phones and tablets
- Basic SEO (search engine optimisation) – e.g. header tags, optimised page titles, image descriptions and friendly URLs
- Social media links or integration with Facebook, Twitter etc
- Set up of Google Analytics to track visitors
- Personal login to your content management system
- Cross browser testing
- Submission to major search engines
Content Management System (CMS)
A CMS gives you or your website administrator the ability to update or add content on your pages, post to your blog and keeps your site dynamic. But for any type of business, it’s more than that. With a huge variety of plugins and extended functionality, it provides your website developer with the flexibility to fully customise your site and make it truly unique.
At EK Web I use a simple CMS for smaller sites, while WordPress is ideal for anything bigger than a few pages.
Sell your products or services with an online shop without huge overheads. I can help you create a fully operational e-commerce site with product pages, delivery options, payment methods and a shopping cart/checkout. If you have a large amount of different products or don’t want to add/update these yourself, I can provide a full management service.
Whether you need a brand new website or a redesign, or help to update your pages, contact me with your requirements and I’ll provide a no-obligation quote.